- 2019-12-10 On 10 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-10 On 10 December at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Dalius Čekuolis meets with the Ambassador of Canada Kevin Rex
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
Lithuanian Days in Scotland, a unique series of events showcasing Lithuania, will be held in Edinburgh and Glasgow 22-25 October 2019. Over four days, local Scots and the Lithuanian community in Scotland will be invited to meet leading Lithuanian figures of culture and academia, hear symphonic poems of Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis and get familiar with Lithuanian documentary cinema.
On 30 June at the Vienna House of Literature, the Federal Chancellery of Austria awarded the state award in a solemn ceremony to the Austrian journalist, writer, radio presenter, translator, and a great friend of Lithuania Cornelius Hell for translating contemporary Lithuanian writers and poets into the German language.
On 28 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred Lithuania's Diplomacy Star on the President of the Lithuanian Ambassadors' Club Algirdas Kumža.
On 20 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the ceremony of unveiling the memorial plaque, dedicated to the Yiddish Scientific Institute (YIVO). The memorial plaque at Vivulskio Str. 18 marks the site, where the YIVO building stood from 1933 until its destruction in 1944. YIVO was established in 1925 in Vilnius and now continues its activities as the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research in New York after its relocation in 1940.
On 6 June the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania presented the exhibition - "One of Seven. Lithuania. Lite. Lita" at the South African Jewish Museum in Cape Town.
On 25 January, Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, is celebrating its 696th birthday. On the same day, São Paulo marks its 465th anniversary. The population of São Paulo is estimated at over 12 million residents. It is the biggest city of Latin America.